TH6 Engine VO NITI W-Mire Blue Taper File,root canal instruments
ISO used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||V0||325-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0||15-18 times|
The production of NITI MTF Files based on the international
standards. Topmost Gold called TG-6 for short, is the update
version of the MTF Files, which used the new material and advanced
process technology and nano gold plating technology. Great improved
in the durable, enduring cutting force and fracture resistance.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown
and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1,
V2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈T1,T2,T3〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path
(cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with
sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with V2 , and
flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using T1 to the working length , which could make a smooth
connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. T2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the
diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the
preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
8. Using the T3 to the working length if you didn't feel loose when
using the #25 K files.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and
sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity
there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are
breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to avoid using
unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear
dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
8. Only for use by dentists.
9. After using, follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste.
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
11. After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush,
wash away foreign substances like adherent body fluids and body
12. Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner
working part deterioration.
13. Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers
of its possession of sharp-edged part.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly.
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (V0)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, New generation of raw material:NITI W-Mire Blue, Advanced
2, Shocked Toughness
3, 300%-500% Fracture Resistance improved